Worship is not just the songs we sing at the opening and closing of a Church service every Sunday morning. Worship is our response to the Creator that brought us into existence. It is about relating deeply and affectionately to a profound and loving God.
We, here at ICEFC believe that worship is a passionate pursuit of the Lord Jesus Christ and living your life in a manner that reflects that. Whether it’s through worship songs, skits or sermons we hope that you would join us for our Sunday services and our Church family where we desire to be true Worshipers who worship in Spirit and Truth.
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. – Proverbs 22:6
- We believe that all children are called by God and are offered the gift of salvation.
- We believe that children grounded in the Word of God are prepared for the challenges of life as an adult.
- We believe that Children’s Ministry must be owned by and integrated into all parts of the church community.
- We provide a Christian environment where children and youth are welcomed, heard, valued, nurtured and supported both personally and spiritually.
- We provide leadership opportunities for children that they themselves can nurture both their leadership skills and spirituality.
- We value and provide programs and opportunities with a global perspective that develop and encourage mission and outreach awareness and participation of children both within their local community and their global families
- We encourage worship that inspires children and youth participation and spiritual development.
- Ensures appropriate and safe pastoral care for children including guest and visitors to all of our programs
Our Sunday School program is growing as our children do. We provide a safe and inspiring environment to plant the seeds of faith in each child’s heart.
Where: We meet at ICEFC
Questions? Contact Ms. Pam Wilson at 708-302-5272